Saturday, 22 March 2014

DECOR: IMdesign Red Monochrome Pillow Collection 2014.





Today I'm going to talk about something a bit special and near to my heart. I'll start with introducing the IMdesign Brand, then I'll get to the new pillow collection  Red Monochrome.

IMdesign : is a new born brand created by the young moroccan designer Islam Moqaddem. she's an incredibly talented designer (and I'm not just saying it because she's my older sister, seriously). she's always had this dream and she finally got the opportunity and courage to make it happen starting with gradual steps. Islam's seeks to grow her business and I'm helping her along this journey.







Products : IMdesign mainly focuses on Moroccan Caftan by giving this traditional clothing a fresh modern vibe yet classy and elegant. we include new cuts, textures and styles..  all made with beautiful embrodery and embellishment produced by Hand !
Along with the caftan, the brand produces Fashion Items, Home Decor and Gift Ideas All "Handmade"such as T-shirts, Tote Bags, Pillow collections, Mugs ... .

Red Monochrome Collection : The Idea behind this collection (which I painted myself) is to creat not only a classic and trendy desing (using the monochrome style along with the red)  but also a modern and suitable one for most of home themes (including a variety of patterns and designs).

Where to find IMdesign: you can check out/shop  all of the products and read more info about the brand on our social media sites: Facebook and Instagram :)


Love,
Omaïma.


3 comments :

  1. Hi,
    I've nominated you for the liebster award!
    You can find more information about it on my blog
    Have a lovely day
    www.laviedelore.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pillows ! Nouhaila your sister is diffenetly talented :D keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Maroua <3

    ReplyDelete