Thursday, 27 March 2014

Hands On : LABELLO LIP BALMS.



I've been using LABELLO lip butters for years now. Having most of the shades definitely means that I really like them. The brand offers several collections ( Basic care, Extra care and Color&Shine). Since they come on a tube, the application is easier than the ones that come on a pot. You can throw them in your make up bag to use during the day.
It's hard for me to pic a favorite, but one that I always purchase again and again... is the Classic Care (the Blue one in the picture). It's a simple white lip better but seriously ,This stuff rocks at soothing the lips and repairing them. I apply it before bed and I wake up with really nourished smooth lips ! This is the kind of product I can't live without especially in the cold days...

The more Colored ones are amazing as well. The shades are very nice and the smell is fruity and divine ! The pigmentation is great and they have a really shiny glossy finish. They don't last for very long time though,so several applications during the day is necessary.

If you've never tried them before, I highly recommend picking one to try out. Hopefully, you won't be disappointed !

Love,
Omaïma.

5 comments :

  1. OMG! Where do you get these? They look exactly like the Nivea ones so I wonder if this is the same brand! I would love to be able to try Labello ones!!!

    http://princesalaurenblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah they look the same, it's actually the same company. I think their available only in some countries like France or Morocco. I need to try the NIVEA ones as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maryam EL MENDILI5 January 2015 at 20:12

    they are basicly the same , in some countries they are sold as Nivea , and in others they are sold as Labello :)

    ReplyDelete