Wednesday, 5 March 2014

My Everyday Makeup Routine.



What a better way to start a beauty blog than sharing with you guys my Everyday Makeup Routine. It says a lot about a girl, doesn't it ?

Starting with a freshly cleansed face, I apply an SPF to protect  my skin against UVB. I use the SKINNING SPF 50 with whitening properties which acts like a great base for make up without leaving that vampirish white film on your face. I then follow with a medium coverage foundation by Maybelline called FIT ME  in the shade 125 that I apply it with my ELF powder brush . 
To correct my any redness or discoloration on the face, I use the COVERSTICK by Essence in the shade Matt Honey . I also use it as a concealer for under the eyes. I then set everything with my trusty Maybelline DREAM MATTE powder in Honey.


After the base is done, it's time to put some color back in the skin. I use the BOURJOIS bronzer that basicaly looks and smells like a chocolate bar ! Then i dust some of the Maybelline EXPERT WARE BLUSH in Dusty Mauve n°50 on my cheeks . These two products give an immediate boost to the complexion... and the morale !

For the brows I use a little bit of the darkest eyeshadow in the NUDES pallette by H&M to fill in any gaps. Remember that filling your brows is an important step in Makeup , it helps to frame your face and makes your makeup looks more put together.

Next come the eyes, I honestly don't do much and i keep it very simple especially for school days, I try to do a slightly winged eye using the BOURJOIS waterproof eyeliner in 41 black party and a coat of the Maybelline THE ROCKET wich does a great job separating the lashes and giving lots of volume. Plus, the blue packaging makes everything better !

Moving to the fun part, the lips ! I use my go to nude lipstick from Maybelline Colorsensational in  165 Pink of Me and a pinky lipgloss from Claire's over the top to finish everything on.

Here it is, My Everyday Makeup Routine. Pretty simple and natural.
What's your one essential everyday product(s) ? let's discuss in the comments below .


2 comments :

  1. I love your photo compositions! And such an amazing layout, definitely following :)
    Emily xx

    ReplyDelete