Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Hands On : CLAIRE'S NAIL POLISH.





Today we're going to be Talking Nail Polish ! Lately I've tried some of The CLAIRE'S nail polishes and to be honest I was quite pleased.

The First one in "Light Coral", whish is from their standard collection.  The color is basically a light nudy corally shade. The formula is good, it is a nice consistency, it is a little sheer but it built up easily and it gives a glossy finish. I used 2 coats in the photo above.



The second one in "Burgundy", is from their Leather Look collection. It's a dark oxblood red shade. The formula is thicker than the coral shade. The opacity is quite amazing . I don't know how they did it but seriously it gives that leather effect on your nails ! I used one coat on the photo above.

The application of both polishes was easy and the lovely thick brush with a rounded point enable you to have that clean result.


Love,
Omaïma.








No comments :

Post a Comment