Monday, 31 March 2014

THEWEEKENDPOST: FAMILY BRUNCH.



This Sunday morning we decided to go for a brunch feast in one of our favorite places in Tangier called PRESTIGE GARDEN. It's a quite place, the food is divine and the staff is lovely. what I enjoy there is the vintage cinema posts all over the walls and the classic equipments. I had an orange juice, a cappuccino ( I had to restrict myself and remove the whip cream ), some pancakes with low fat cheese. The rest of the family of course enjoyed les croques monsieur (on the picture ! ).
On my face in the picture, I'm wearing my make up routine from the Acne Series which you can find here . My outfit was a casual baby pink sweater from Zara, some black leggings also from Zara, silver heart necklace and earings (Bf gift).

Love,
Omaïma.

2 comments :

  1. Christina Simonton5 April 2014 at 20:36

    That good looks so yummy!!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute and this made me so hungry!

    Make sure to check out my blog:

    MAJOTRON.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete