Saturday, 15 March 2014

What's in My Bag: City Edition. ( Longchamp Le Pliage Medium Tote Bag )



Today I'm sharing with you what I carry arround in my medium sized bag. Generally, when I'm going out in the city shopping or with friends. 
I use  the LONGCHAMP Le Pliage Medium Tote Bag in All Black. I really like this bag, it's the perfect size bag and you can fit so much stuff in , I even sometimes use it for school days ! plus, it's all black, stripes included ! ( I guess it was part of a limited edition ) . The material is durable and easy to clean. The less positive thing though is that it can wear out easily in the bottom corners which is no fun.

Moving to what's inside, as you can notice in the picture above, I try to keep it minimum by just having  the essentials. I carry my mini bright pink coin purse that I got from Claire's. My Sunglasses from EGO which I had for two years now and that I still adore. A notebook where I jot down lists and ideas on the go. 



A book ! this brings me to a question for you guys, does it happen to you when you are out somewhere having nothing to do, maybe sitting in the dentist's waiting room or after taking lunch at school and it still early for class, there you which you had that book sitting for ever in your bed side table !? BUT then when you actually remembre to carry that book with you that situation oddly NEVER HAPPENS, either the dentist's assistant is being nice to you that day and you enter first or your friends after lunch decide to talk about everything that day and you're too uncomfortable rocking the nerdy after lunch book reader look. Always happens to me, still carrying the book though ! and it's french ( LE PREMIER AMOUR by Veronique Olmi ) Hope that made sense !

I also take a lip butter which always comes in handy and whatever lipstick I'm wearing that day, here it's LABELLO lip butter in Raspberry Rosé and the BOBBI BROWN in the shade number 05. A perfume and I've got here the Pacco Rabanne LADY MILLION which smells heavenly good. My Black Calvin Klein glasses and finally my keys, phone and headphones that I can not leave the house without !


Love,
Omaïma.








3 comments :

  1. Thank you for visit the "photosphera" and chose the blog,very happy to reciprocate with your lovely space. A hug

    my photo picasa/flickr album

    click flickr

    click Picasa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Nivea Butter. I also been wanted a Le Pliage bag for a while…still haven't gotten around to buying it. I guess I see other bags that I want more…meh.

    http://www.cindyslittleblackbook.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy for your comment, and I highly recommend Le Pilage Bags.
      xx
      Omaïma

      Delete