Tuesday, 23 September 2014

FALL BEAUTY: LIPSTICK COLOUR TREND FOR THE SEASON.



Hey guys ! So keeping up with the Fall Beauty series, we're hitting the lipstick colour stash for Autumn 2015. My favourite lipstick brand of the moment is BOBBI BROWN. I have three shades here that I'm sure I'll be getting a lot of wear out of  during this season :

1. PLUMMY COLOURS : Yes, as always, a good bold plummy colour screams cold months. Everything from "vampy" dark reds to purples and browns are just gorgeous ! And the new trend ? To wear it with a glowy base and gold eyes !.

2. CARAMEL SHADES:   I don't know about you girls but I always associate orange to Autumn season. Probably because of the colours of  the leaves and the Halloween pumpkins, but a burned , cinnamon orange or caramel shade is fab for Fall.

3. BRIGHT PINKS
:  This might be a bit odd to find a bright pink in these pics. Though, I feel that I bright pink, slightly dark with some mauvy tones to it would be amazing ! Imagine the look with lots of lashes and a black outfit ! oh my ...


Remember girls, the number one rule with bold lips is to keep the rest of your make up natural and soft ;)

Love,
Omaïma.

2 comments :

  1. I love those colors!

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Très belles couleurs! bisous

    www.creetavie.net

    ReplyDelete