Sunday, 21 September 2014

FALL BEAUTY : THE LIP BALM FOR YOU.


Hello beauties ! I hope all is well, Today I'm talking lip care products and sharing with you all my top 4 pics that I've been using lately. Of course you don't need all these four products, but you can choose to try one or two depending on what would meet your needs :

1. "I can't even smile and OMG ! I see blood ": VITA CITRAL soin TR is by far the best lip balm I've ever used. this stuff heals some serious lips issues. I mean when things get "Peely" . Also great if you are on an acne treatment. The results are amazing and noticeable from the first use. I'd say that it's definitely Worth the try and the money !

2. "SOS !! my lips are so DRY and I can't wear my nude lipstick !" Cicaplast Lèvres. Again, like all the la ROCHE POSAY products. This one is amazing!. It basically does what it says, it's soothing, nourishing and get the chapped skin away after a couple of uses. Great to use when you have very dry lips and you want a serious repairing balm. definitely get the thumbs up from me.

3. "I WOKE UP LIKE THIS Lips !" : The NUXE Rêve de Miel is  the most over-hyped french pharmacy lip care product, and I see what all the fuss is about ! It has a thick rich, almost luxurious consistency, very moisturising and perfect to slather  all over your lips before bed. The next morning, your lips will be nourished and plumed. Moreover, it smells like honey and lemon !

4. "Just had lunch, I need to reapply my lipstick.. Wait ! where is my lip balm?": In the most affordable side of things, the LABELLO classic care lip balm is for me the best drugstore chap stick! You can apply it before your lipstick in the morning and throw it in your handbag to use during the day. it moisturises the lips and it's easy to use. You can find it in a selection of shades other than the clear one below . I did a whole review about this range here!.



Tell me in the comments below what's your favourite lip balm, any suggestions to try ?

Love,

Omaïma.





4 comments :

  1. OMG!! I like your blog its getting more and more pro and your pict are amazing, keep going. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you sisi for your support ! glad you like it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maryam EL MENDILI5 January 2015 at 20:07

    Currently using the Labello classic care , A winner in my book
    Concerning the first lip balm u mentioned . Where do you buy it ? and how much does it cost ?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Maryam ! The Vita Citral lip balm from frech pharmacies (parapharmacies) or simply pharmacies that stock cosmetics. it was arround 70 or 80 dh but it's Gooood !
    xoxo !

    ReplyDelete