Sunday, 19 October 2014

DAY TO NIGHT EYESHADOW PALETTES ON BUDGET.





Happy Sunday guys ! Today's blog post is about my two most used palettes from H&M. One is for a natural day time look (THE NUDES) and one for an intense night out eye make up (THE SMOKY). The two palettes have 5 shadows each with matte and shimmer shades. The colour range is good and the pay off is not bad at all !
THE NUDES eyeshadow palette is my most used and battered one, as you can tell in the picture. It was actually a gift (Inas if you're reading this, Thank you!). It has 5 matte colours and a nude shimmer. To me, this could be a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked Basics! I use the darker brown on the right to fill in my brows on an every day basis. The nude colour all over the lid and I alternate between the two mate browns in the crease depending weather I want a soft seamless look or some serious crease work. The matte cream White is brilliant to put on the brow bone and in the inner corners to bright up the eyes and make them look bigger and awake !
THE SMOKY eyeshadow palette contains 1 black matte colour on the right and four shimmery colours : a cobalt blue, a sparkly medium Gray, a light blue and a champagne shade. you can create a blue smoky eye, a Gray smoky or a combination between the two. Great for a night out ! I'll definitely create some looks with this palette time to play around with the colours and show you guys what I've come out with.

To sum up, I think that these palettes are a good quality/price products. I highly recommend trying out some of the H&M palettes !

Love,
Omaïma.


No comments :

Post a Comment