Saturday, 11 October 2014

MY "NO MAKE UP" MAKE UP LOOK.


Today I'm sharing with you my version of the "no make up" make up look. For those of you who don't know what it is, it's basically a very natural looking make up that gives the illusion of not wearing anything on your face. The kind of "I woke up like this"look ! Now, I basically wear this make up on an everyday basis to university with switching up some bits like the blush colour or the lipstick. It's so quick and easy !


THE MAKE UP DETAILS:

FACE:
Foundation : Catrice photo finish 18h liquid foundation in sand beige.
Powder: Bourjois in beige clair.
Bronze/Blush: Sephora blush me twice in n°2.

EYES:
Eye Primer: Essence I heart stage.
Eye Palette: h&m Nudes. 
Eye Liner: Boujois waterproof liner in Black.
Mascara: Maybelline the rocket volum'express.

LIPS:
Lip Butter: Labello Raspberry rosé.
Lipstisk: MAC in Dreaminess (limited edition)

Love,
Omaïma.



3 comments :

  1. Love the blog! keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture, comme d'hab, tu es ravissante et très belle
    Good luke

    ReplyDelete
  3. FLAWLESS skin!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete