Thursday, 30 October 2014

THE BOURJOIS COMPACT POWDER.


I run out recently of my Maybelline Dream matte powder which I love, and I thought it was time to try out something new. Now, I know that Bourjois makes some good over all base products and I had in mind the Healthy balanced one. Unfortunately they didn't have that on counter but they did suggest the original Bourjois compact powder. It says that it's a mattifying powder for a sheer even result, soft and blendable texture. and that was right up my ally !
This powder is literally seamless on the skin, blends really well on top of your base, keeps the shine away and leaves your skin looking flawless and matte. Moreover, it just helps your make up stays on for that extra bit longer.
The packaging is fine with me, light and compact. plus it comes with a nice mirror and a puff for touching ups during the day ! oh and I wear the shade 71 Beige clair.

Love,
Omaïma.

No comments :

Post a Comment