Thursday, 13 November 2014

BIODERMA SENSIBIO H2O MICELLE SOLUTION





I've heard of the  Bioderma Sensibio H2O from the Blogosphere. It's adored and labelled as "The Holy grail " make up removal by many beauty bloggers. So I thought I would give it a try.

Bioderma micelle solution is a water-like gentle both make up remover and a cleanser. At my first use I was very surprised how powerful it is. I don't know how this product works but it does wonders at removing impurities and make up !
As most french pharmacy products, Bioderma sonsibio H2O is indeed gentle and felt refreshing and cooling on my skin. plus it doesn't irritate the skin or the eyes since it's for sensitive skin.

However, I would still recommend using a wash off cleanser to make sure everything is removed. If you have water-proof make up on, the best would be to use a be-phase formula cleanser (oil and water emulsion).

Bioderma micelle solution is available in a range of products depending of skin types and a range of bottle sizes : 500ml, 250ml and 100ml.

Overall I do like the Bioderma Sensibio H2O, although it isn't the best product for removing heavy water-proof makeup. It is definitely a product worth trying out though !

Have you ever tried the Bioderma sensibio H2O ?

Love,
Omaïma.


No comments :

Post a Comment