Monday, 24 November 2014

THE MAYBELLINE COLOUR SENSATIONAL LIPSTICKS.



I bought Maybelline Colour sensational  645 Red Revival quite long time ago. I liked it quite much and lately I decided to buy more lipsticks to fulfil my small collection. I bought 165 Pink Of Me and 940 Brown Around Town

The Maybelline colour sensational are available in 54 different shades and I think that the formula of these depends on the colour. Some have a matte finish and others have more of a shimmery one but over all these lipsticks are creamy and easy to wear. the colour pigment is rich and the last for quite a lot.

I'd say that the darker colours are my favourite, maybe because I like my dark lipsticks to be matte and the light pinks to be glossier. and the matte colours in these are just stunning and give an opaque colour pay off.

To sum up, These lipsticks get the thumps up for me. they are definitely a brilliant, affordable and gorgeous looking on the lips ! 

Have you ever tried on these lipsticks ? what is your favourite shade ?

Love,
Omaïma.



1 comment :

  1. I've never tried maybelline lipsticks , but I certainly love how the swatches turn out!

    Gillian
    Gilliannong.com

    ReplyDelete