Thursday, 6 November 2014

MY FIRST MAC LIPSTICK.





I've got a new lipstick obsession and I had to share it with you. I've always wanted to try MAC lipsticks but I wasn't sure what to get. All I know is for a first purchase, I wanted to get a colour that I can wear on an everyday basis, that is pretty, flattering but yet subtle.

A kind lady from the MAC counter tried on me MAC Dreaminess Mineralize Rich Lipstick. and that's when I fall in love. I tried out different ones but I went back to it and got it.

It is a cool soft pink with luminous finish. The opacity of the colour is great, feels comfortable to wear and moisturises the lips while worn. The formula is buttery soft and creamy but without being heavy or thick. Further more it stays in place for hours and the colour fades beautifully and subtly.

Have you ever tried out a MAC lipstick ? what's your favourite shade ?


Love,
Omaïma.

No comments :

Post a Comment