Tuesday, 9 December 2014

BLACK & GOLD DATE NIGHT OUTFIT.





This Look is an evening outfit that I would wear to the movies or to a dinner. The idea here is to keep it all black and accessorise with gold. For make up, keep it simple on the eyes and add a red lip. To finish it off, a cosy coat and your favourite perfume indeed.

Here are the details of what you see in the pictures above:

Sweater & Leggings : ZARA.
Bag: LONGCHAMP (see what's in my bag here )
Flats: LIBERITAE Spain.
Hat: LOCAL Boutique.
Necklace: H&M.
Watch: SWATCH gold.
Perfume: CACHAREL (review here )
Eye shadow Palette: NYX.
Lipstick and Nailpolish: MAYBELLINE. (review here )

Love,
Omaïma.






2 comments :

  1. I love your blog. Mine also focusses on the same kind of stuff, check it out: www.theobsessiondiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. fashion magicby jelena S23 January 2015 at 12:05

    Beautiful post! I'll follow you follow me

    my blog http://fashinmagicbyjelanas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete