Tuesday, 14 July 2015

GARNIER EYE ROLL-ON. DO THEY REALLY WORK ?




Hi guys !! I know I've been away for so long but I'm finally BACK on track with my blog and everything :) Today I'll talk about these two GARNIER Eye Roll-on combo. They have been released years ago and you can easily find them at your local drugstore. I finally got around to test them properly so I can give you guys my feedback. So, do they really work?

Let's start by talking about the Garnier Eye Roll-on enriched with caffeine (the yellow one) it claims to hydrate, cool & refresh tired-looking eyes. The cooling moisturiser contains Caffeine and Pro-vitamin B5 for a bright eyed look. What I like to do with this, is to keep it in the fridge and use it in the morning before applying your eye cream. Using the cold metal Roll-on under the eyes will help with the puffy red eyes that you get in the morning. 

Moving on to the concealer, This Roll-on is meant to reduce the appearance of dark circles and bags, conceals signs of fatigue, blurs fine lines, illuminates and hydrates. the metal ball helps massage the product under your eyes and it feels so good ! it's basically the same as the caffeine one but with a tint to it. I wouldn't recommend this if you're looking for some serious coverage. This gives a very natural result and is great for a no make up day. you can use it under you regular concealer for an extra moisture and coverage. 

Over all, I enjoyed using both of these products. I think they do the job of helping refreshing tired eyes. Also, they're quick and easy to get your hands on. They're drugstore products so they're pretty affordable. I would happily repurchase them again.

Love,
Omaïma.

No comments :

Post a Comment